Young Player Development Classes (YDC)
Weekly classes for boys and girls aged 5-10 years (U6-U10). This program is designed for young children new to soccer to develop a love and passion for the game in a safe and fun learning environment.Register Now
All our coaches are trained by Manchester City to deliver the methodology of the club.
- Delivered in a fun, positive, and safe learning environment.
- Runs for 8-to-10 weeks, with 1 training session a week.
- All skill levels, for boys and girls aged 5-10 years old.
- Coaches trained in the Manchester City Coaching Methodology following the same philosophy used by Manchester City to develop their own players.
Courses have been designed to support the development of all players and will focus on:
- Developing physical literacy for young players focusing on movement patterns, coordination, and finding space.
- The technical development of players and learning the fundamentals of ball mastery.
- Encouraging players to transfer their learnings into 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 mini games.
- Developing players' self-confidence so that they feel comfortable expressing themselves in attacking and defending positions within games.
- Developing both Technical and Tactical skills within games.
Price and Schedule
Prices and schedules vary by location. Contact your center or start our online registration process for more information.Register Now