Young Player Development Program (YDP)
Bi-weekly sessions (2 sessions per week: 1 training + 1 game) for boys and girls aged 7-12 years (U8-U12) with some soccer experience. This program is designed to further develop the fundamentals of soccer and prepare players for 11-a-side games and travel soccer.Register Now
All our coaches are trained by Manchester City to deliver the methodology of the club.
- Delivered in a fun, positive, and safe learning environment.
- Runs for 8-to-10 weeks, with 2 training sessions a week.
- All skill levels, for boys and girls aged 7-12 years old.
- All coaches are trained in the Manchester City Coaching Methodology following the same philosophy used by Manchester City to develop their own players.
Courses have been designed to support the development of all players and will focus on:
- Making new friends, learning how to work as a team and building self-confidence.
- Learning the fundamentals of the game, and developing new skills through a series of 3v3 and 4v4 mini games.
- Developing confidence, creativity, and decision making in 1v1 situations in both attacking and defensive play.
- Developing a greater understanding of player roles and responsibilities in both playing positions and formations.
Price and Schedule
Prices and schedules vary by location. Contact your center or start our online registration process for more information.Register Now